BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
0424 892 214
WE”RE HIRING - PR & MARKETING COORDINATOR
Working with a range of fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients including theundone.com, Kacey Devlin, The Clinic and Lumira, the PR & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing initiatives and strategies set by the Director as well as maintaining brand awareness for clients in print, online and social media.
The successful applicant will be a pro-active, solutions focused go-getter who is looking to take their career to the next level. It is a generalist role that will build and develop core marketing skills encompassing PR, copywriting, digital marketing, performance marketing, influencer marketing and brand strategy. Working collaboratively with the Director, it’s a fast-growth role that will see you as the Director’s right hand.
· Assisting the Director in implementing PR, marketing, brand and communications strategies for its clients.
· Writing and pitch media stories, media monitoring, competitor analysis and reporting
· Copywriting for digital advertising (AdWords, FB and Instagram Advertising), blogs, EDMs and Homepage Banners where necessary
· Helping to identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
· Identifying and managing influencer relationships
· Facilitating brand building opportunities and partnerships
· Building relationships with key media in Sydney and Melbourne, and identifying additional targets
· Working with our Digital Advertising Specialist on campaigns and copy to ensure optimum results
· Assisting across content creation, concepts and execution where necessary
· Ideally 2-3 years experience in Beauty, Lifestyle or Fashion PR and/or Marketing
· An all-rounder who is eager to learn and grow in their role.
· Strong copywriting skills
· Must be digitally savvy (new technologies, best practice) with a can-do attitude
· Experience in influencer marketing preferred but not essential.
· Ability to take direction, prioritise and multi-task
· Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
· Understanding of the media landscape in Sydney / Melbourne preferred but on the job learning and networking will be provided and is therefore not necessary
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter along with an example of a project or campaign you are most proud of to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, this role will be based in Lennox Head and will commence in January. Salary will be dependent on experience. Only successful applicants will be contacted.